Made In North America
At IRCO Automation® we design, engineer and manufacture all our products in North America. Using only the highest standards we deliver performance, durability and a robust ROI to our clients.
- Each system is custom built per client’s request
- Products welded to AWS / CWB certified standards
- Products designed for full integration with present or future IRCO products
- Replacement parts are sourced in North America
- We meet and/or exceed all American National Standards Institute (ANSI) safety requirements
Performance & Cost of Ownership
Safety, performance and cost-of-ownership are not compromised and IRCO equipment as far back as the 1960’s is still in active service.
Along with the quality of our products, we have earned the confidence of our customers through a firm commitment to building trusting relations through:
- Customer Service – Site installation, on-site and remote trouble-shooting, and after sales service by skilled personnel
- Experience – With 18,000 completed projects since 1963, we have a wealth of experience & knowledge in implementing solutions that work.
- Re-Sale Value – IRCO equipment has a high resale value and is highly sought-after in the used-equipment market
- Engineering – Our in-house design & engineering team has extensive welding & technical knowledge to ensure that the right equipment and solution is developed to meet each customers’ specific needs