Manufactured exclusively by IRCO, the PortaWelder™ is a next-generation member of the column & boom family of products. It is used for GMAW & SAW weld processes by pipe fabricators and small vessel manufacturers.
Portable & Mobile – Welding Manipulator
The PortaWelder is a self-contained, easy to move, welding station designed to mechanically position the welding arc.
- Eliminates stationary mechanized welding systems
- Column & boom, power supply and reels are housed on a caster-wheel, mobile platform
- The welding system is brought to the weld joint.
- Telescoping boom and fork lift pockets provides ease for positing the weld head
- A single operator can position in the work cell
- Eliminates the need for costly and unsafe material handling procedures
|Capacity & Dimensions||CBPW-0705|
|Vertical Stroke (in)||44.75|
|Boom Stroke (in)||31|
|Capacity at End of Boom (lbs)||250|
|Capacity on Platform (lbs)||1,500|
|Boom Lowered Height Min (in)||44|
|Boom Raised Height Max (in)||88.75|
|Max Horizontal Reach – End of Boom to Edge of Cart (in)||58|
|Footprint – Max Power Supply L x W x H (in)||48 x 28 x 43|
|Overall Height (in)||104|
|Machine Weight – Manual Boom Drive (lbs)||1,170|
|Machine Weight – Power Boom Drive (lbs)||1,250|
|Shipping Dimensions – L x W x H (in)||68 x 52 x 100.5|
|Wire Mounting||1-2 Spools Rear End Mounted|
|Operator Controls||Push Button Pendant [20ft]|
|Control Functions (Powered Option)||Lift Direction/Boom Direction|
**Reference purposes only. All specifications are subject to change without notice.